Do you prefer to learn online or in a classroom?
Whether you prefer learning online or in a classroom, we can get you certified because we provide American Safety & Health Institute (ASHI) and American Heart Association (AHA) CPR certifications via a traditional classroom-based environment and online blended learning, which combines online learning with in-person skills sessions.
CLASSROOM BASED LEARNING
Our Classroom-Based Learning is entirely Instructor-led. Students complete the entire course in one session with an instructor.
Benefits of Classroom Learning:
- Hands-on instruction with an American Safety & Health Institute (ASHI) or American Heart Association (AHA) Instructor allows students to practice skills and ask questions throughout the course.
- Students complete their training in a single convenient session.
- Ideal for students with limited access to technology.
Our Blended Learning combines self-paced online training with an Instructor-led classroom session. Students first learn the course content online using a course key provided after purchasing the class. After completing the online module, students attend an Instructor-led session focused on skills practice, debriefing, team scenarios, discussions of local protocols and skills testing.
Benefits of Online Blended Learning:
- The online portion allows students to complete exercises and learn at their own pace.
- The in-person skills session allows time for practice and discussion.
- Students have access to online course for 24 months after activation, allowing them to revisit simulations and videos after they complete the course.
Whether you select our classroom-based course or our online blended learning course, our instructors make learning fun, easy and effective. Additionally, we provide practical, hands-on training in both options to ensure every student leaves our program with the skills necessary to administer CPR.
Now that you know whether you prefer online or classroom-based learning, Let’s Get You CPR certified.